Vacature Mechanical Engineer
Modus Engineering is currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer in Amsterdam Area, NL.
Our client supplies fully automated and closed storage systems for bulk goods in the energy sector, chemical and Agri bulk industry to international clients for forty years. In addition to designing and building storage silos, they also offers service, maintenance, periodic inspections and retrofits to prevent malfunctions and ensure compliance with regulations and policies.
The Job: Mechanical Engineer
- It is your task to draw up the static and dynamic calculations of transport and storage installations in accordance with the applicable standards and specifications. The clients mostly come from abroad, mainly from Asia and Europe. You make models for mechanical and sometimes civil installations.
- You also check the models and drawings of colleagues. You will work in a team of nine people that includes draftsmen, constructors, a project manager and another mechanical engineering constructor. On average, you are designing and calculating three installations at the same time.
- As a Mechanical Engineering Engineer, you can broaden and deepen your own and other fields and, if necessary, follow external training. They also provide on-the-job training. When it comes to specific knowledge, such as bulk goods technology, employees are trained through sparring and coaching.
- You will be focussing on doing calculations of mechanical installations (40% of your time) / Working with Inventor (40% of your time) / checking models & drawings (20%).
- BSc Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in design, construction and engineering in the (heavy) machinery.
- Yearly gross salary of +/- EUR 60.000,-.
- 24 to 40-hour working week.
- Not working in the weekends.
- Internal training opportunities.
Interested? Available? Let us know and we will contact you!