Vacature Plant Manager
Modus Engineering is recruiting for the Plant Manager for TANATEX Chemicals headquarters in Ede, NL.
TANATEX Chemicals is a leading supplier to the textile processing industry. The company develops, produces and sells textile auxiliaries for a variety of customers in the clothing industry, carpet finishing, the automotive industry and the technical textiles sector.
TANATEX Chemicals has offices in all major textile producing countries. TANATEX has one production facility in Europe and two in Asia. Besides this TANATEX works together with partners in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Responsibilities Plant Manager
- You will manage direct reports and lead all manufacturing activities of the plant including production processes, materials, quality control, maintenance and manufacturing engineering.
- You will have 130 FTE onsite of which 11 are direct reports.
- Manage entire production (BRZO) plant for the organization, the production site (i.e. production, maintenance, Quality Services and Process Technology). Coordinate production requirements with Supply Chain, R&D, Quality Services, QHES and other supporting departments / areas where needed.
- Lead the development of annual and longer-term business plans for the plant. Ensuring alignment with the organization’s strategy (quantify business outcomes and resource budgets) and ensure integration of key activities or projects across the organization.
- QHES; monitor and review performance against QHES KPIs. Execute safety studies and address actions arising from BRZO inspections. Led conversations with BRZO together with QHES.
- Production; plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations.
- Formulate strategy to optimize manufacturing footprint in view of product demand and compliance requirements. Lead the development and delivery of new manufacturing processes and methods to achieve outcomes that support the overall strategy.
- Develop, control the spend, deliver budget plans with guidance from senior colleagues (i.e. CAPEX&OPEX). Looking for cost effectiveness/ improvement opportunities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar discipline.
- Substantial work experience as Plant Manager in Chemical/BRZO industry (minimum of 6 years). i.e. experience in process engineering and production management.