Vacature Process Engineer
Modus Engineering is currently looking for a Process Engineer for a plant owner F&B in the area of Deventer, NL. This concerns direct permanent employment.
As Process Engineer you are responsible for the continuous improvements (CI), you will initiate and manage continuous improvement initiatives in the role of Green/ Black Belt. Besides the actual projects you are also the go to person for exploring CI-initiatives and programs on site and you are actively managing the CI portfolio and CI value tracker. In this job you will report directly to the Plant Manager.
The Job: Process Engineer [/ H2]
- Active project manager in Continuous Improvement Projects as Green or Black Belt. As CI lead you are responsible to manage the portfolio of continuous improvement projects, check the progress and track the expected savings/ benefits (this is +/- 50% of the job).
- Deploy and support other disciplines with improvement projects. In the role of CI lead you are on regular basis added to project groups to support in providing the right structure in projects and bring the Lean/ Six sigma capabilities to the group (this is +/- 10% of the job).
- Host and manage 5S and Orange Belt working sessions. As Green/ Black Belt you are giving trainings and toolboxes regarding lean/ Six Sigma and helping the teams to make the step change as facilitator (this is +/- 10% of the job).
- Portfolio management and Value track management of the CI program in Deventer (this is +/- 10% of the job).
- Deploy TRACC in Deventer. The client is assessing the majority in CI-work on regular basis. This assessment is used do drive and increase the CI-deployment strategy for the site (this is +/- 10% of the job).
- Responsible for creating and maintaining performance tools, dashboards and presentations (this is +/- 10% of the job).
About You: [/ H2]
- Master’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or equivalent)
- 2+ years relevant working experience
- Flexibility; able to cope with fast changes within a growing company
- Excellent communication skills in English (fluent)
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch (fluent)
- Green Belt in Lean/Six Sigma
We Offer: [/ H2]
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions.
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself.
Interested and Available? Let us know and you will be contacted! Keywords: Overijssel, Gelderland, Engineer, Food & Beverage, MSc, Process, NL-talig, Nederland