Vacature Reliability Lead Engineer (Rotating Equipment) – EMEIA
Modus Engineering is currently looking for a Reliability Lead Engineer (Rotating Equipment) – EMEIA. You will work in a (relative new) team that is responsible for the asset reliability of all equipment for 21 chemical production sites in EMEIA. For this job you will be able to work onsite (Netherlands, Germany or Sweden) or remotely from home. This position concerns a permanent employment, directly with our client.
The reason for this vacancy: previously the reliability & maintenance was very operational driven and in a support role. That has turned and since January 2020 our client is implementing world class reliability / maintenance standards on all 21 sites. They want to be best in class in regards to reliability engineering and have the best reliability standards in the world.
The Job: Reliability Lead Engineer (Rotating Equipment) – EMEIA
- You will develop and implement world-class reliability & maintenance engineering standards.
- You will guide and coordinate the production sites in EMEIA with structuring their reliability activities and implementing reliability methods and tools.
- You will be backing production sites with reliability issues that cannot be solved locally.
- For this job you will travel approximately 50% of your time to several sites in Europe.
- You will be in charge of setting up and maintaining a regional network of Maintenance and Reliability Engineers.
- You will drive value by exchanging and developing good practices, lessons learned, and solutions developed between different production sites.
- You will be responsible for executing reliability analyses requiring deep expertise that is not generally available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- 10+ years working experience as a maintenance / reliability engineer with rotating equipment (Turbines / Compressors / Centrifugal Pumps).
- In depth knowledge and experience with state-of-the-art reliability methods and tools (RBI, RCM techniques, predictive, condition based, RCA, EQ criticality and FMEA’s, etc).
- Experience in continuous improvement tools such as failure analysis, root cause analysis, FMEA’s, Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous Improvement methodologies and tools.
- Direct permanent contract position.
- Salary: 100K+ a year.
- Working with a sustainable chemical asset owner in a relatively new team that oversees 21 production sites.
Interested? Let Tomas van de Groes know and you will be contacted!
Keywords: Engels, Perm, Reliability, Engineer, OveralNL, BSc, Europa, Gelderland zuid, Rotating, Tomas van de Groes