Modus Engineering is currently looking for a Technical Operations Representative for a new client in the industry.
This client is one of the leading railcar leasing companies in Europe. With their longstanding operational experience and highly qualified staff, they offer comprehensive service and first-class support to their customers worldwide through a diversified fleet of tank wagons and freight cars.
The organisation is located in Amsterdam and we are looking for candidates who are interested in a permanent employment in the infra industry.
The Job: Technical Operations Representative
- Enhance technical operations efficiency such as cleaning, maintenance, repair and inspection of railcars;
- Select and set-up of the maintenance workshops and the cleaning network;
- Handle of on-route repairs, with on-site visits;
- Handle of RU damages / claims and serious defects;
- Provide technical training / support for GRE customers;
- Support different initiatives leading to a significant increase of rented railcars.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- At least 5 years of a relevant professional experience;
- Speak fluent Dutch and English; additional French and/or German will be a strong asset;
- Willing to travel national and international;
- Advanced level Excel and general level skills of Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Interested? Qualified? Available? Please let us know and we are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you!
Keywords: Internationaal, Noord-Holland, Engels, Perm, Mechanical, Engineer, Operations, Infra, BSc, NL-talig